Skip to main content Skip to footer

Livestock Loss

Animal Control

Livestock Loss

The Municipal Office coordinates claims under Ontario Wildlife Damage Compensation Program.The program provides financial assistance to owners whose livestock have been damaged or killed by wildlife.

To make an application under the program, the owner must:

  • Have a valid farm business registration number (FBRN);
  • Have a premises identification (PID) number;
  • Report the injury or kill within 48 hours; and,
  • Preserve the injury/kill site until the Municipal Investigator has investigated.

Livestock loss Investigator:

Larry Detlor


Subscribe to our News

Stay up to date on the Township's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our News.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.