Skip to main content Skip to footer

Fire and Emergency Services

For more information about the Fire Department please log onto their website.


The Township of Stirling-Rawdon, along with Hastings County, is committed to providing efficient and comprehensive emergency services to everyone in the community. Please see below for links to the different emergency services that are available in order to keep all our citizens safe and healthy.

Policing services for the Township of Stirling-Rawdon are provided by the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP)

For emergencies dial 9-1-1, for other police matters please call 1-888-310-1122 or report online.


Volunteer Firefighters

We are now accepting applications for Volunteer Fire Fighters. You can pick up an application from the Municipal Office or from below. The application can be returned to the office or email to

Volunteer Firefighter Application

Stirling-Rawdon Tanker Shuttle Certificate

Burn Permits

A burning permit is required for any outdoor burning including campfires. Permits are good for the year at a cost of $20.00 and can be purchased at the following locations:

  • Municipal Office
  • Home Hardware
  • McKeown Motors

Subscribe to our News

Stay up to date on the Township's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our News.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.