Skip to main content Skip to footer

Planning and Development

Planning and Development

Please Note: Applications will only be received with payment of $700.00 for minor variance and $1000.00 for Zoning.

Land Division & Subdivisions

For all inquiries please contact Hastings County 613-966-6712.

Applications & Fees

Zoning Amendment Process

Applications for an amendment to the Zoning By-Law shall generally comply with the following process


Cannabis Requirements

The Township of Stirling-Rawdon’s present zoning by-law does not allow for Cannabis. The Municipality has amended the zoning by-law general provisions, however every property within the boundaries of Stirling-Rawdon that wants to grow Cannabis must do a re-zoning .

Subscribe to our News

Stay up to date on the Township's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our News.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.