Building Inspection Services Board thru the Township of Stirling-Rawdon are seeking an energetic and motivated individual on a Contract Basis for the position Permit Clerk/Inspector from approximately May 1st, 2019 to October 31st, 2019.
- Receive building permit applications and ensure completeness
- Conduct inspections and plans examination
- Provide support to the Chief Building Official and Building Inspector
- Successful completion of the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing Examination program specifically General Legal and House
- Would be beneficial to have plumbing and septic
- Valid driver’s licence in good standing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service skills including the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to handle matters of a confidential or sensitive nature and to maintain confidentiality
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel, Outlook, PDF)
This position is a contract price of $23,000 plus mileage and will be paid monthly. Interested applicants are invited to send a detailed resume and cover letter by no later than 4:30 p.m. Thursday, April 18th, 2019 to the CAO/Treasurer, Township of Stirling-Rawdon 2529 Stirling-Marmora Road Stirling, ON K0K 3E0 or email to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicant information is collected in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection to Privacy Act and will be used only for candidate selection.
Township of Stirling-Rawdon
is currently seeking applicants for the position of
Within the Public Works and Environmental Departments
Applicant must be a student returning to secondary or post-secondary education in September 2019. Interested parties should forward their resume and references, in a sealed envelope clearly marked Summer Student, to the undersigned no later than Thursday, April 18th, 2019 at 4:30 p.m. The current hourly rate for the position is $13.15 to $14.00. E-mail applications will be accepted.
Note: Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Box 40, 2529 Stirling-Marmora Road
Stirling, Ontario K0K 3E0
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:Summer Student