Integrity Commissioner Reports
COVID-19 Safety Plan
For all other documents please search the department page if for some reason you cannot find what you are looking for please contact the Municipal Office for assistance.
- Dog Tag Mail in Form
- Dog/Animal Biting Incident Form
- Complaint/Request Form
- Stirling-Rawdon Map-formerly Rawdon Township
- Stirling-Rawdon Map-formerly Village of Stirling
- Municipal Closed Meeting Complaint form
- Municipal Modernization Report
- Municipal Freedom of Information Request Form
Couples should make sure they meet all Provincial requirements for marriage in Ontario before applying.
Couples who are getting married in Ontario need to download and complete a Marriage Licence Application.
When you visit the office, you will need to bring the following documentation:
- The Marriage Licence Application which will need to be signed and dated by both partners. If only 1 partner is attending, the other partner will need to have signed the form at home
- 2 pieces of government issued identification for each partner. 1 piece of identification must include your photo. If 1 partner is not attending, you are still required to bring their identification. Examples of government issued identification:
- government issued birth certificate, including any change of name certificates
- valid passport
- record of immigrant landing
- Canadian Citizenship Card
- valid driver’s licence
- valid Ontario Photo card
The fee for a marriage licence is $100.00 which is payable by cash, cheque or debit.