Skip to content

August 10, 2020

The Township of Stirling-Rawdon’s present zoning by-law does not allow for Cannabis. The Municipality has amended the zoning by-law general provisions, however every property within the boundaries of Stirling-Rawdon that wants to grow Cannabis must do a re-zoning .

Re-zoning application can be found HERE

The completed application along with the fee of $1000.00 should be forwarded to the Township office as the Township has guidelines to follow under the Planning Act.

Contact Township of Stirling-Rawdon

Embracing the Future while Remembering our Past