|Stirling-Rawdon is located within a 2 hour drive of Toronto and Ottawa, and just 20 minutes north of Belleville and Quinte West. As growth and development remains a focus, we have retained a strong sense of community that makes Stirling-Rawdon a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
Residents of Stirling-Rawdon enjoy a small-town lifestyle with many amenities that you would find in urban areas, adding to the friendly and vibrant atmosphere that continues to exude the pride residents have for this community.
In fact, many who visit Stirling-Rawdon become full-time residents due to the services and amenities available to those who live here:
- Unique combination of urban and rural landscapes – a healthy environment
- Excellent infrastructure – three great schools for primary, junior and senior levels of education, social services, and health care.
- Affordable housing ranging from low to up-scale in a desirable neighbourhood.
- Convenient access – located on Hwy 14, just 20 minutes north of the Hwy 401 corridor, allowing quick access to business markets in Ontario and major border crossings.
- Active local government- offering valuable municipal services and community programs that support youth, local businesses and a community strategic plan.
- Recreational activities- trail system, community recreation programs, greenspaces, parks and year-round operating Recreation Centre.
- Historical and agricultural roots – an area that respects and celebrates its heritage and supports farm organizatio0ns as they seek new markets and adapt to emerging industry challenges.
- Emergency Services- Municipal Police Services/ 2 Fire Stations to service Stirling and Rawdon, ensuring a safe community for residents to raise a family.